Thursday, 14 April 2011

"Bree"

I absolutely adore these photos and when I found these papers I knew they'd be perfect to go with the shots. I bought an extra sheet so as to cut out the dragonflies, but that's where the inspiration dried up. Each time I sat down to try and put it all together, I was stumped. I was trying to shove far too many dragonflies onto the page and it was cluttered, messy, and not at all as I invisioned it to be.

It was Jarrod who came to my aid, but clearing everything off the page, and placing just a few dragonflies at opposing corners as he had noticed something I'd missed entirely - the dragonflies were flying in formation at the corners, and thus the extras I cut should follow suite. Awesome. So I guess I can say this page was a collaboration between Jarrod and myself. (I'll turn him into a scrapbooker yet...)

I do wish I'd tried harder with the handwriting though!


Kaisercraft paper & dragonflies. Rosies Studio chipboard embellishment. Basic Grey chipboard alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...