Tuesday, 5 April 2011

"Indie: Worth the Weight"

Once again I spent many days staring at the various papers, embellishments and photos, trying to decide which pic to use and how it would all go together. One afternoon when Indie was having a nap, I looked at it again without the late-night haze before my eyes and it all just clicked. Have plans to make a series in this colour-scheme from the Indie baby bump shoot. One day...



I do wish I'd used the close up shot we had of Indie's birthweight in place of his first-born photo, as it would have fit better with the title (which I only thought of after putting the rest of the LO together). Hindsight eh?!


Materials used: AC Cardstock, Kaisercraft paper, Fancy Pants 'Happy Together' rub ons, Prima flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...