Sunday, 10 July 2011

"Bollywood Princess"

I love that eureka moment when I realise I know exactly where I'm going with a layout, and it can be pieced together quickly and with relative ease. Such scrap epiphanies don't happen all that often, but I suppose that's what makes the magic all the more special.



 

I chose the bold colours to continue the Bollywood style of the photoshoot, although under any other circumstance I wouldn't be appealed by intense pink by any stretch of the imagination! As my wiser though not always better half pointed out, were it true Bollywood, it would be even more OTT and probably with a significant display of gold to boot.

The supplies used were Prima 'Paisley Road' papers and rub ons. I'll get back to you on the lettering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...