Sunday, 31 July 2011

Slack, Slacker, Slacking...

I have become so SLACK lately at finishing something I have started. Or even putting a finished project away properly! I left my Bollywood Princess LO perched on a bookeshelf, and it fell - into the clutches of Indie, who promptly tore off the journelling strips and crumpled them up in his chubby little fists. Fortunately the rest of the layout survived unscathed, and I wasn't too disappointed about the journelling strips as I'd planned to rewrite them anyway, but have I done this yet? No. I stashed the layout in a drawer in my scrapbooking closet and put it on the 'things to get around to eventually' list.

Not cool Callie. Not cool.

And, I have so many more layouts yet to photograph and upload here. It's another task I keep putting off.

I will get on to this. Now. Quicksmart. Or perhaps after I've made another coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...