Thursday, 14 July 2011

"Craazy"

When Bree got hold of Nan's glasses and tore around the house all cross-eyed and topsy-turvy, I had to get a few photos - of course! And promptly turned them into a scrap page before the pics became just another set for the 'things to do list' that has now turned into a full drawer of photos...

By some divine miracle I had the perfect supplies for this layout. Two of the papers from the Pennylane range by My Minds Eye (which I bought on a whim and wondered what I'd ever do with them) worked fab with the colours and print in the Bree's top. I cut the embellishments from the same paper, sanded the edges, and then for something a little different I also sanded the surface of the paper.



Created with My Minds Eye 'Pennylane' paper, Basic Grey chipboard alpha stickers 'Jovial' & Pioneer lettering stickers. Handstitching. Vintage lace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...